Requests for Increasing Vertex AI API Quota for Personal Account

t8p
Bronze 2
Bronze 2

Explorer

I am currently using Google Cloud for personal projects and noticed that the quota for the Vertex AI API is limited to a maximum of 5 requests. However, I observed that for a corporate account, the maximum quota is set at 100 requests, which significantly surpasses what is available on my personal account.

Could anyone guide me on how to request an increase in quota for my personal account to match the corporate account level of 100 requests? This enhancement is critical as I plan to advance my development work, which will inevitably require higher quota limits.

Furthermore, could you provide information on where and how to submit further quota increase requests in the future as my project scales?

Thank you for your assistance.

Best regards,

2 3 566
3 REPLIES 3

To request an increase in quota for your personal Google Cloud account, follow the steps indicated in Request a higher quota documentation.

Once you've filled out the form, submit your request. Google's team will review it, and you'll typically receive a response within a few business days.

To submit further quota increase requests in the future as your project scales, you can follow the same process outlined above. Keep in mind that Google may require additional information as your usage increases, so be prepared to provide detailed explanations for your requests. Additionally, it's a good idea to monitor your usage regularly and anticipate when you'll need additional quota to avoid any disruptions in your development work.

I have followed the specified procedure, but I am encountering limitations with value entries; the system only permits values between 0 and 5. Whenever I attempt to enter a value of 600, I receive an error message. Additionally, when I click on the "SUBMIT REQUEST" button, there appears to be no response or action taken by the system.

The only alternative presented is to click on the "contact our Sales Team" link (https://cloud.google.com/contact). However, as I am using a Personal Account, my attempts to reach out through this channel have been unsuccessful, as they seem not to take calls from personal account users.

I would appreciate guidance on how to proceed under these circumstances.

t8p_0-1709890346636.png

I'm having the same issue. In fact, my max value is 1 - and am not able to make a request to increase the value. What should I do?