Looker tooltip keep appearing after drill down

Hello,

I have been encountering this bug for a while now, the hover over tooltip keeps appearing on the screen every time I drill down and go to the main chart again, any idea why or any other person is encountering this issue?

image.png

Solved Solved
0 5 147
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hello @georgeabj ,
Very sorry to hear about this suboptimal experience which I also faced recently.

I opened a ticket with our product team to investigate this further.
FYI, I think this bug may be specific to the "column" visual and refreshing your explore or dashboard should fix it 🙂

Have a great day!

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Hello @georgeabj ,
Very sorry to hear about this suboptimal experience which I also faced recently.

I opened a ticket with our product team to investigate this further.
FYI, I think this bug may be specific to the "column" visual and refreshing your explore or dashboard should fix it 🙂

Have a great day!

@francois_care wrote:

xplore or dashboard

Thank you for the clarification, 
Is there's an estimated time to when will this be resolved ?

Hello @georgeabj ,
I unfortunately do not have visibility on a likely ETA for a fix, but I'll keep you informed in real time when I hear back on my end. Thank you for your trust and patience on this, I know this bug is not optimal.
Have a great rest of your week!

Hi, 

are there any updates on this? 
We are experiencing this problem on all graph types. 
The hover over tooltip appear as the courser moved over the graphs, but never disappear.
Constantly having to refesh the page and waiting for the graphs to reload is terribly disruptive to any workflow. 

Thanks

Yes, I'd like an update on how this can be fixed, too.
Huge inconvenience!

Top Labels in this Space
Top Solution Authors