UPDATE REGARDING THE PRIZE COUNTER?

Why there is no update regarding the Prize Counter Yet ?? Today is the last day of the June, According to the website the "Prize Counter" was supposed to open in June.... Still there is no update regarding that ....

"Surprise" is not always the fun, Due to the "Surprise" and "Suspense" 35000+ seats were vacant in the Arcade, and this number will increase more in the next cohort because those who participated in this one are sick and tired of hanging in the balance with no proper update.

GIVE AN UPDATE REGARDING PRIZE COUNTER.

@emily927 

8 13 5,712
13 REPLIES 13

Also not listening to our feedback of providing goodies which help students i.e vouchers , gift cards, kettle etc is very bad

Just tell me one thing which they have listened from the start of this "learn to earn" type of events ?? They always say "Feedback is important to them, which helps them serve better", but in reality they never check those feedbacks

Why prize counter on last day of June as well

June has already ended, and it's unfortunate to note that the June prize counter never began. There have been no responses or updates provided regarding this issue.

@Lauren_vdv 

shouldn't someone look into this matter?

Transparency and timely communication are vital in any event or competition. Participants eagerly await updates and deserve to be informed about prize distribution.

Let's hope for a swift resolution to ensure fairness and maintain the trust of the participants.

yes after so many mails msgs they will open today

Thanks for info @anupamhaldkar 

@emily927 Please provide us further updates on this matter.

email has been sent 

Paul321_0-1688227839629.png

When I ordered, the white premium travel mug was only 6 points instead of the advertised 13.  That was a nice surprise and meant a change of plan.  Anyway,  thank you google/qwiklabs for a fun learning experience.  

I still haven't received any email @emily927 

Do not forget to check spam mail ✉️

Thanks for the reply. I did check but didn't receive any

Also check email preference in your qwilklabs account and ensure that you that had subscribed to arcade games. 

At last mail qwilklabs team for resolution of issue

Top Labels in this Space
Top Solution Authors